Hunting has changed, as we are adapting to the fact that animals are getting smarter about hunting tactics.
So how do we continue to outsmart an animal? A more practical option over hiding in a tree is staying safe on the ground, disguising ourselves in a well-built hunting ground blind.
Due to the definite need for staying safe and comfortable, the market for hunting stands and ground blinds has expanded pretty impressively, but not all ground blinds make the art of hunting any easier.
Here are some of the great benefits of a hunting blind:
1. A hunting blind is easily concealable in wooded areas.
2. You can achieve the same in a tree as on the ground, but a hunting ground blind is safe from falls.
3. With enough space inside, you can easily bring along a variety of equipment.
4. Dependent upon the brand you purchase, a hunting blind can be moved.
5. Because of their natural appearance, a deer is not nearly as apprehensive about approaching a deer hunting stand.
To help make your hunting excursion much more enjoyable and successful, here are some specifics for the benefits of purchasing a hunting box blind likes ours:
1. You’re disguised with a natural finish that mimics your wooded surroundings.
2. The side walls allow you to move inside without distracting deer nearby.
3. The cedar side slabs and roof are put together with precision, making hunting in harsh weather conditions 100% tolerable.
4. Our box blind is fabricated with pieces already put together, which makes moving it hassle-free.
5. Three plexiglass windows are installed for viewing on all sides of the box blind.
6. The windows on the three sides are wide enough for crossbow and rifle hunting, making the hunting blind useful in all seasons.
With a deer stand like ours, in as little as 30 minutes (and without the use of heavy power tools), you could be stowed away in a fitting, disguising and sturdy box blind. We use only cedar wood, which has natural resins to resist against rot. Our goal of crafting an easy to set up and move hunting shelter that will only make your hunting excursion easier.
Post by Brian Schepke.